Monday, July 8, 2013

Do NOT trust the elderly

Our first parking lot sale was a gas thanks to the old lady population.

One toothless old broad who smelled of cat pee and I'm sure has trouble opening her front door because of a towering mountain of horderness made rings magically disappear.  I tried to make her confess by indirectly telling her there is a special place in hell for the sort, but she did'nt bite......

Another connoisseur of fine crappy jewelry literally DID bite one of our necklaces obviously proving her expertise in said fine jewels.  She actually had the nerve to say our stuff was not special enough for her.  I told her to Bite Me (not really).

I did decide that when I am a crazy old lady I am going to go to sales and bite an ass load of jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment